Octagonal Rise Ascot Park Estate, PORT MACQUARIE
The Fraser house design, when paired with this 596m2 block in Stage 4 Ascot Park, Port Macquarie, will have all the element’s today’s family needs and a little more. When constructed this home will be 6km from Port Macquarie’s CBD and situated near the Base Hospital, Charles Sturt University, Quality schools and Shopping facilities.
Cleverly designed with zones of deliberate purpose, makes the Fraser an intelligent design for today’s family. The central living and entertaining zone consists of indoor and outdoor spaces including a dedicated media lounge and alfresco, while a tech zone creates a handy spot to store and recharge devices. The master suite at the front of the home has an ensuite and dual walk in wardrobes and is isolated from the rear bedroom zone, where three double bedrooms share a family bathroom. Packed with features and design to fit comfortably on a compact lot, the Fraser is a smart home for the modern family.
‘The Fraser includes:
• ‘Kalia’ feature façade
• More façade options available
• 20mm stone benches and overhead cupboards to kitchen
• Quality carpet and tile floor coverings
• Exposed aggregate driveway
• $5,000 Landscaping allowance
• Tile roof
• Concrete alfresco and portico
• Brick exterior with feature windows
• Adenbrook Homes’ complete range of standard inclusions featuring:
Remote controlled garage roller door + 2 remotes
Quality Westinghouse appliances
Letterbox with metal insert
• Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) 12.5 rating allowance
• Site works allowance and slab specifications based on M class soil (subject to final soil and contour test)
This house and land package is designed to offer a price guide for what it may cost to build a particular Adenbrook home design on a particular block of land based on current land prices and is subject to land availability. Is based on two separate contracts where you secure the land through the land agent directly and then contract Adenbrook to build, subject to final tender and a soil and contour test.
This package is based on a 596m2 block in Ascot Park Estate, Port Macquarie, however we can help you with an alternative block selection for your favourite Adenbrook design, then customise a package to suit your individual needs and budget.
To view our full image gallery and plan choices for this and our extensive range of designs visit our website: http://www.adenbrookhomes.com.au/home-design
For more details, talk to our new home consultant Belina Scaysbrook on 0401 091 313 at Adenbrook Homes today or visit our display home OPEN 7 DAYS, 10am to 4pm at: Sovereign Hills Display Centre, 29 Sovereign Drive, Thrumster (Port Macquarie) NSW 2444 (02) 5524 7902.
* Façade, floor plans and images pictured are for illustration purposes and may not reflect the exact finishes and dimensions featured in this package.
* Adenbrook Homes doesn’t have a builders hold on the above listed block of land and land may be sold without builders knowledge.