TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Upgrade Your Way Mid North Coast
For the ‘Upgrade Your Way’ promotion to be valid, each client must meet the following:
1.This ‘Upgrade Your Way’ promotion is limited to the first 50 home deposits and only valid to clients who pay an Initial deposit (NSW - Preliminary Agreement Fee), between 10 August 2019 and 30 September 2019 and enter into a Building Contract with Adenbrook Homes by 15 December 2019.
2. This ‘Upgrade Your Way’ promotion is limited to the first 50 home deposits and is only available to participating regions: Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie.
3. This promotion cannot be redeemed as cash and any part of the promotion not required shall be deemed to be forfeited.
4. The upgrade is available as a choice of One of Four options as stipulated in the marketing paperwork.
5. Upgrade 1: Constant Zone Entry / Hallway, Zone 1 – Living /Kitchen / Dining / Media Zone 2 – Master Bed / Bed 2 / Bed 3, offer is to supply and install 1 only Fujitsu ARTG36LHTA+AOTG36LATL (rated capacity 5.0-11.4kw Cool, 5. 1-14.0kw Heat) R410A inverter reverse cycle ducted split air. Upgrade 2: 20mm Adenbrook Standard Range Essastone to the kitchen benchtop, Westinghouse WFE914SB 90cm Upright Cooker, Laminex silk or nuance finish to kitchen joinery, Bank of 2 pot draws. Upgrade 3: 2570mm high ceilings to single storey houses and lower floor of double storey houses, square set ceiling to the entry, kitchen, meals and family, -Velux Fixed C04 550x980 Skylight. Option 4: Supply and install a 5kw solar system.
6. All drawings and photographs are for illustrative purposes only and may contain items that are not included in the upgrade offer or items that are not part of a standard Adenbrook Homes design.
7. Adenbrook Homes has the right to alter this promotion at any time without notice.
8. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Adenbrook Homes promotional offer.
9. This work is exclusively owned by AB Aust IP Pty Ltd (ACN 163 575 077) and cannot be reproduced or copied wholly or in part, in any form without the permission of AB Aust IP Pty Ltd.